Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gypsy says: I love these Gypsy things....

I loved these gypsy and bohemian images.....

Always stunning bohemian images on Eclectic Gypsyland`s Flickr stream......


Love these images from Celeste 33 on Flickr........have a look, there are loads more......

Isn`t she adorable.......also see Carol`s gypsy style room at Chenille-no-5

Oh Joy, featured some of the work of Lisa Whatmough of Squint .....I just loved that chair......

Carolina, from NeoVamp Jewellery, make these gypsy dolls and some lovely jewellery as well....have a look.....

I think I must go for this dressing room...just lanterns and no bright lights to highlight what must not be seen.......showed on the blog of sfgirlbybay.....




I loved these old Vogue images, as featured by Style Court.....

Read how the Gypsy spirit worked magic for Laura at Blame it on Paris.......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar