Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FF is...Not So Funny

Michael Di Gesu, (everyone knows that dude right? Super awesome? Writes some of the best posts? YEA! That guy!) gave me a great honor this past Thursday with this beauty:

Which really means a lot to me! Thanks so much Michael!! Pop on over to see him if, by some weird fluke, you don't know him!

Gotta pass it along to Abby Minard, Jennie Bailey, and Melissa Wideen first of all, because I know how hard they are all working on novels too.

Also, in no particular order, just fab people who never fail to bust out some writerage:
Erica & Christy
Mary Vaughn
Donea Lee
Alexia Chamberlynn
Candace Granger
Matthew McNish
Jen Daiker


I'm stock piling my funnies this week for a reason you shall not know. BUT I do bring you some awesome 2011 YA can't wait's!! I hope to PUMP you all up for St Patties day!

You see, if you hadn't heard, Alexia and I have teamed up to bring you goodies! We will each be picking our favorite entry for our SPD blogfest (button is the little dude riding that damn pig over there to your LEFT) And the winner gets to pick their choice of a 2011 new release as a prize! Hazzah!

So here are a few of the MILLIONS of goodies to come this year! Some you can click on to find out more, some have the caption below that will take you there. I was having issues....SHUT UP! ;)



Info Here

Info Here
   
Info Here
Info Here
Info Here

Info Here
Info Here
Info Here

Info Here
Info Here

Info Here



Happy Weekend!! Go sign up! You're running out of time!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar