Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogmas - Advent Day 18 - Weekend Watching 7

 


Day 18 of the Beauty Advent calendar and I have a tiny little tube of face mask to add to my toiletry collection ... and I photographed it in front of some books just for Sue in Suffolk who's having lots of fun trying to see the books on my shelves when they appear behind my little gifts. 😁

These are just a couple of books that I picked for their colour scheme rather than being of a similar genre.

And now for the final time before Christmas it's time to sit down with a mug of your favourite hot beverage or a glass of something suitably chilled ... depending on the time of day or your mood ... for some more Weekend Watching.

The first one this week adds this delightful 'old style television' frame to your modern flat screen, I loved it and yes, I used to have a television just like this when the boys were small.

Vintage UK Christmas Adverts - Epic Compilation - YouTube


Next, lets go and visit The Cottage Fairy again, I do envy her new job in that gorgeous book store.



I think I too would want to take my wages in books ... not good if you have living costs though!!


And finally, something for charity, after all it is Christmas ...


Why not download your copy today and help The Trussell Trust this Christmas.


Sue xx  🎄





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar