Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Week 13

well

this week was not great


actually

I will blame last week-end


too much indulgence

a couple of these


and then a couple of these


and not enough of
I am up 0.2 lbs

I actually thought it would be worse
so I was quite pleased to see
that I was only up this much!


So this week

I will do better
I will refocus

Portion control ~
make it my friend

and exercise

weather permitting
my best girl and I will walk

and then the Wii
on the other evenings

Wish me luck!

~*~*~

I want to give a birthday shout out
to someone very special

she lives
"across the pond"

I met her about 10 years ago
although I have never had the pleasure of
meeting her in person

someday we say
someday soon...

it is her birthday on Friday
and I know many of you
have come to know her and love her too

of course I am speaking of
Simone

and she is over at
The Bottom of the Ironing Basket

drop over and wish her
a
Happy Birthday!!


Have a wonderful week-end!


xo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar