Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Slow tidings

Things have been a little slow here on the blog. I was on vacation for a week at the end of July and have been enjoying the nicer summer weather while it is here. Throw in some Olympic viewing, and there's not much time left for blogging.
But don't worry, I've still been busy. I've got several more book reviews on the burner, I've completed all my pirate figures and continue to build my Prussian 15mm army. I just finished several generals, and now have 17 infantry units, 5 cavalry units, 4 artillery batteries and more stuff on the way. Next up are Prussian dragoons.

My long awaited pirates vs. British marines action is getting closer now that the figures are done. If you are interested in submitting a plan for the marine attack, let me know. I'll pick someone to outline the basic strategy for the attack and I'll follow it as closely as possible during the actual action. At this point, I'll just be taking a name as I don't have all the details finalized as of yet. If you want to be considered, e-mail me at sworldproductions@gmail.com.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar