Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My 2013 Favorites

I can't believe that it is now 2014. Where did the past year go? I hope everyone had a great year, I know that I did. Our family grew bigger and we all just had an exciting year and I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. I am going to share with you my favorite products from the past year. It was a hard choice but these items were my absolute favorites..
HAIR PRODUCTS:
Batiste Dry Shampoo
I love, love, love this stuff..

Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in conditioner
This stuff is amazing.. Been my favorite for two years now.

Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray
amazing smell, great hold. Love it ! ! 

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy
makes my hair so soft and managable.

Macadamia Oil Treatment
This is some great stuff..


FACE:
Clarisonic Mia 2
Radiance Collection


What can I say?
This thing is AMAZING ! ! ! 

MAKEUP:
Too Faced
Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

love, love, love..

Too Faced Matte Eye palette

I use this almost everyday..
I have hit pan on two colors..

NARS - Guy Bourdin collection 

This is a large palette and was hard to find..

highlighter, bronzer and four blushes..

Benefit "Rockateur" blush
I love this blush. It is such a pretty color.

Marc Jacobs Daisy cologne in "Sunshine"
Such a great Spring/Summer scent

Benefit "They're Real" mascara
this is my holy grail. love it so much..

Rimmel ScandalEyes eye shadow crayon
I use this to tightline my eyes

Anastasia Brow Wiz

This is my favorite for filling in my brows.


Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.

You can also find me on:
Please Follow or Like my pages by clicking on the above links...

XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar