Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Movie Picks: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

This week's theme from Wandering Through The Shelves is our jealous deadly sin - Envy. This was one of the easier ones for me with this Seven Deadly Sins theme. Here are three films I enjoy.

1) The Talented Mr. Ripley

I recently re-watched this again and if you can get past how awful Gwenyth Paltrow is in it, everything else is pretty damn good. Is there anyone more envious and smarmy than Tom Ripley?

2) In Her Skin

This little Australian film is about a teenager who is so obsessed with her "perfect" neighbor that she kidnaps and murders her. I thought this was a very powerful film (casting people who obviously aren't teenagers aside) and it's based on a true story that I wasn't familiar with until I watched it. 

3) Black Swan

Nina envying Beth, then Lily is a big part of what torments her. Whenever I talk about this film I immediately want to go watch it again. It's just so wonderful.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar