Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Standing and Staring

There's nothing going on! I'm not thinking about anything, nothing funny or entertaining has happened, we have no plans, I'm not mulling anything over, things are just ticking along. That's good isn't it.

There seem to be a lot of articles and blog posts talking about this, about how to stop being so busy and reclaim boredom or a bit of nothingyness. It's really easy to get bogged down, especially when lots of what we do is in view these days. It's not a lack of ambition or drive I don't think, it's just not always the best thing to be running around. Especially when that running around is for money, I had a message from a friend the other day, he is so sad that his job is taking over his life. But it can't stop, he knows it's not worth it, but there's not all that much he can do about it just now. He's coming over here to hide for a day. Maybe I should set up a retreat. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar