Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Little make.

When I received my Christmas swap parcel from Rosie at The Old Magnolia Tree the decoration was wrapped in a bright fat quarter. What a bonus... I wanted to use the fabric to make something for the girls.


After knitting my arms into oblivion to finish my jumper, I took half an hour out to sit at the sewing machine to make these...


I used exactly half each and I also used the ribbon which the parcel was tied up in. What are they for?


They are spare socks and pants bags for them to have in their school bags. Little M was a little indignant about this make stating "I don't wet myself anymore" but I convinced her that if she was playing outside at playtime and fell over in a puddle she might need spare undies!

Later we made our Christmas cake.




Needless to say, everyone was very excited but nobody wet themselves!

Thanks Rosie for a little bit more inspiration. Your Irish Porter Christmas cake looks wonderful. Jo x



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar