Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good day bad day

So on the down side, the two producers/managers that have read my script have both said they love the writing, but aren't sure about the concept. I'm a little stumped on my current project because I'm not sure I have a full story, and I still have tons of papers to grade so I can't do any writing for a little while, which I guess doesn't matter since I'm still cracking my story.

On the upside, both producers/managers have said they love my writing and would read something else of mine. School is almost out so I'll have time to do nothing BUT write pretty soon. I think I'm just going to take the outline I've got and start chugging away at it, and I hope some of my issues solve themselves once I get cracking. If not, notes will do the trick. And today someone one of my friends said about The Beefcake that launched a screenplay idea that has consumed my brain all day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar