Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glory vine leaves


I sat outside after lunch relaxing and looking at the various colours of the leaves on the Glory vine so collected my watercolour pencils and tried to capture them. I dont think I had realised how many different shapes the leaves have as well as the tones of colour. I am afraid it isnt brilliant but it is my last weeks challenge for Everyday Matters, for those in the northern hemisphere the challenge was Spring
Great excitement today as when I went in to the Post Office to collect the mail there was a complimentary copy of the American magazine Cloth Paper and Scissors with an accompanying letter saying that I was an "artist" in this issue. Wow!! I must say I had about 4 pages of the ATC RR pages I had made in there. Incredible.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar