Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fashion Week at Blue Gal lasts only one day.



No leopard print lace-trimmed leggings for anyone in my house, but particularly not for my elementary school-aged daughters. Yes, these are pants for girls. Apparently there is a big push at JC Penney to make young ladies look like Peg Bundy. Not in my house.



When I see sweaters I like I usually try to figure out how to knit them myself. I don't knit with sharpened telephone poles, however. When the gauge is two stitches to the quarter mile I give up.

Oh. It's ugly, too.



Okay, the Obama campaign is six thousand, nine hundred dollars richer because of these three women, who each bought a $2300 dollar ticket to attend Oprah's fundraiser last week. I guess those tickets maxed out their Visa cards, and that's why sycophant number one had to wear her beach shoes with the silver cocktail dress. Grape and Tangerine ladies are frowning, probably because they think they paid three month's rent (okay, one month, it's Santa Barbara) to try out for a "Fruit of the Loom" TV spot.



Dang what a sweet dress. And hyuh I didn't even blink that it's a hundred and fifty fricking dollars and only goes up to size 12, I would expect as much from J. Crew. It's essentially Burda pattern 7897 and I have the fabric and thread already. Feh. (looks like Vogue 8108 would work, as well.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar