Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dragon Moon

 The last of the latest batch is out of the mold and it's not too bad. No spots, thank goodness. I really like this scent so I am glad it worked out.



 I didn't do anything but pour the batter in the mold but I got an interesting angry moth thing happening.



The cubes came from the slab mold. I had to pop out the whole slab and then cut it into cubes with a knife. I've never made square soap before so this will be a first when it comes to testing it. Soap that fits in your hand is a big deal so I am not sure how this is going to play out in the shower.


 The interior looks pretty cool even though all those dark colors faded quite a bit.


The soap shelves are officially full again. Now to wait for six weeks to see if it was worth all the trouble.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar