Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Different Story



I love the subtleties of white in any season, but it seems to diminish to a whisper in winter. 



I'm also enjoying a few touches of red and green added in with the vintage things I like to use in my decorating like this wire gathering basket.



A vintage ironstone bowl contains white shells dressed up with a bit of red for cheer.




Snowy linen makes a pleasing background for mixed elements like a wicker covered jug, white pottery, a metal garden basket, and antique cage.



I like adding a little warmth with lit candles even in the daytime, especially on a gloomy day. Tarnished vintage silver adds a warmth of it's own while collecting a tabletop vignette.






I'm always amazed how a fresh arrangement with a few new additions will tell such a different story with my vintage things.


















I hope you're enjoying some new stories of your own!


Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline

I'm linking to A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Boring to Better
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Coastal Charm's Open House
Common Ground for Vintage Christmas Inspiration
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar