Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shoes, sandals aka footwear

My all time favorite SHOES...Mariposa saves Fun Monday!

if this had been a few years ago, I would have shown pix of shoes with 3 inch heels.

One torn ligament later, high-heeled shoes are a big No! No!

Today it's walking sandals, hiking boots and my faves Chung Shi shoes.

They have negative heels and are superbly comfortable. Pricey? Yes! But, they last and last and last.
This is when I admit, I always buy in the sales!

Pix to follow...
 Yes, well-worn...time to order some more perhaps...
 I wander round the house barefoot or in sandals, I dislike having my feet covered up...
I ordered my new shoes online yesterday...and...they arrived today! That's truly amazing as  our postal 'service' is erratic, to put it mildly. Especially as they came postage free. Usually if free postage is the option of choice, goods can take 7-10 working days to arrive.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar