Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sewing machine ... how do I hate thee?

Let me count the ways.

  • You will not let me thread you.
  • If you do let me thread you, you will break said thread as I push up the needle.
  • If the thread does not break, you will disgorge your bobbin.
  • Should I be so fortunate as to get a piece of cloth into you, you will blow a fuse.
  • Having replaced the fuse, you will stitch beautifully for one half of a garment and then your thread will run out.
  • You will sulk ferociously while I rewind thread onto your no-longer extractable bobbin.
  • You will make me go through this whole process again.
  • And again.
  • You are not my sewing machine.  I cannot, therefore, take a hammer to you.
Dear sewing machine, you are making my life utterly miserable.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar